- These robust semiconductor strain-gauge type pressure transmitters are packaged along with temperature compensation circuitry and signal amplifiers in a weatherproof enclosure.
- The transmitter provides a voltage signal that is analogous to the pressure applied to its sensor.
- Two types of transmitter are available: gauge and differential.
- The gauge type measures pressure as compared to the atmosphere.
- It is used in many applications like gas pressure and water monitoring.
- The differential type pressure transmitter measures the difference between two pressures.