Casing tube, synthetic (ABS) with steel screw thread sockets, Ø 125 x 108 mm, length 1 m, left hand, coarse round screw thread. Screw thread closes in 2.25 turns and an o-ring seals it for fine sand, weight 6.7 kg
- Available in three diameters (90, 125 and 160mm).
- Eijkelkamp 25.12 Synthetic Casing Tubes And Accessories used to avoid collapsing of the borehole during soil drilling and sampling under the ground water level or in non-cohesive soils.
- Also used when placing monitoring wells or groundwater sampling tubes, or when drilling wells.
- Fitted with left hand screw thread.
- Casing shoes provided in two designs: one with slotted notches for use in clay and with welded notches for other types of soil.