- MJK Isolation Amplifiers used for galvanic separation of measuring circuits and power supply to 2-wire and 3-wire transmitters, thus saving a separate power supply.
- Product series include isolation amplifier for field mounting and isolation amplifier panel mounting.
|Supply||15 - 35 V DC||15 - 35 V DC||15 - 35 V DC|
|Load||120 mA||120 mA||-|
|Output signal||3-wire 4-20 mA, 2- or 3-wire, max. 500 Ω|
|Input signal||4-20 mA, 2-wire or 3-wire|
|External supply||15 V DC, 80 mA max|
|Temperature range||-5 … +140 °F|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4X||NEMA 4X||NEMA 1|
|CE approvals||EN50081-1, EN50082-1|
Iso-Power is supplied in two versions; Panel for DIN rail mounting and Field for local mounting. Additionally, the Field version can be equipped with a display for local indication. On both versions it is possible to adjust both zero / span and also the damping of the output signal. Iso-Power isolation amplifiers are used for galvanic separation of electrical measuring systems, and supplies the measuring circuit loop power at the same time, thus saving a separate power supply. Iso-Power isolation amplifiers can be used to:
- Avoid short circuit between measuring circuits.
- Eliminate coupling of potentials from liquids, amplifiers and PLC’s, which can cause disturbances on analytic measurements for pH, redox and conductivity.
- Ease fault finding because a galvanic isolation will isolate the wiring problems.
- Reduce or eliminate damages caused by overvoltage limiting instrument damage.
- Reduce interference caused by electric noise. Iso-Power has adjustable damping of the output signal.