- Unidata Precision Water Level Instrument are most accurate way to monitor the level of a water surface.
- Achieve an operating accuracy and resolution of 0.2mm.
- Normally connected to the water surface by a float system.
- As the water level changes, this rotates the input shaft on which is mounted an optical encoder.
- Display the water level on its LCD screen.
- The encoder is continuously monitored and the instrument tracks any water level changes.
- These changes update the LCD screen and the displayed reading can be recorded by an associated data logger.
- The very low mechanical friction and inertia of the instrument produce data of high precision and accuracy.
- A replaceable battery pack powers the instrument for more than 1 year.