Details• BrookHuis FME for accuracy
• Microprocessor controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring wood and construction materials.
• Measures the moisture content with an electrode that is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
• Immediately corrects the measured moisture content to "real percentages" based on the set material and the set temperature.
• An unique feature are the calibration lines of the many wood species that are programmed in the FME.
• Has a memory function for 50 measuring values and a connection for a temperature sensor for automatic temperature correction in case of wood moisture content.
• Ideal instrument for the professional for accurate and particularly uncomplicated measurements of various wood species and construction materials.
• Approved by the FMPA (MPA, Otto Graph Institute) for measuring the moisture content in glue laminated wood products