Brunton Conventional Pocket Transit Compass
Utilizing a more traditional design, the Conventional Compass uses Alnico II magnets and a "V" cut sapphire jewel bearing for smooth movement. Conventional suspension offers premium performance when used with a balancing region. Because the body is die cast aluminum, the Conventional is both accurate and durable.
• Alnico II magnets for quick magnetic north needle alignment
• Vertical angle measurements to +/-90° or 100% grade
• A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
• Induction dampened needle for quick, accurate readings
• Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
• Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to +/-180°
• Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
• Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
• Cast aluminum body makes the Conventional Pocket Transit nearly indestructible
• Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
• Leather case included
• Overall dimensions: 3.1''x2.8''1.3''
• Weight: 6.8 oz.
• Made in the USA