COM320 Voice Synthesised Modem
• COM320 Voice Synthesised Modem allows users to call into a COM320-equipped site from any phone (including cellular) to receive a verbal report of current site conditions.
• Enables the data logger to call specified phone number and recite a verbal warnings based on set parameters.
• Reports specific conditions or allows selection of information by pressing numbers on a touch-tone telephone.
• Uses voice strings created with CRBasic code
• Operates over a wide temperature range (-25° to 50°C standard, -55° to 80°C optional)
• Supports communication rates up to 115.2 kbps between modem and data logger (in practice, data transmission through phone lines is generally limited to 33.6 kbps)