CS 014A-L 3-Cup Anemometer
The 014A, manufactured by Met One, is a three-cup anemometer that monitors wind speed for the range of 0 to 45 m/s with a threshold of 0.45 m/s. It connects directly to a Campbell Scientific datalogger, which measures the 014A's pulse signal and converts the signal to engineering units (mph, m/s, knots).
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Ideal for applications that do not require wind direction measurements
• Sealed magnetic reed switch
• Compatible with all Campbell Scientific dataloggers (including the CR200(X) series)
• Designed for continuous, long term, unattended operation in adverse conditions
• Standard aluminum cup assembly has a distance constant of less than 4.5 m
• For greater sensitivity, an optional LEXAN cup assembly has a distance constant of less than 1.5 m