CS 03002-L Wind Sentry Set
The 03002, manufactured by R. M. Young, measures wind speed and direction with a 3-cup anemometer and a wind vane mounted on a small crossarm. It interfaces directly with Campbell Scientific dataloggers; no signal conditioning is required.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
• Designed for continuous, long term, unattended operation in adverse conditions
• Small size, simplicity, and rugged construction provide a quality instrument for a modest price
• Ideal for wind profile studies
• Compatible with the LLAC4 4-channel Low Level AC Conversion Module, which increases the number of anemometers one datalogger can measure
• Campbell Scientific version uses shielded bearings, which lowers the anemometer's starting threshold
• Compatible with the CWS900-series interfaces, allowing it to be used in a wireless sensor network