CS 05305-L Wind Monitor, Air Quality Version
The 05305 is a lightweight, high-performance wind-speed and wind-direction sensor designed specifically for air-quality measurements. It is more responsive but less rugged than the other wind monitors. Manufactured by R. M. Young, this sensor is cabled for use with Campbell Scientific dataloggers.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
• Lower starting threshold, faster response, and higher accuracy than the other wind monitors
• Meets or exceeds requirements of the following regulatory agencies: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Agency, and American Nuclear Society
• Compatible with the CWS900-series interfaces, allowing it to be used in a wireless sensor network
• The R. M. Young wind monitor family:
- 05103, standard version
- 05103-45, rugged, alpine version
- 05305, more responsive but less rugged version
- 05106, marine-grade version