CS CS300-L Pyranometer
The CS300, manufactured by Apogee Instruments, measures total sun and sky solar radiation for solar, agricultural, meteorological, and hydrological applications. Its spectral range of 360 to 1120 nanometers encompasses most of the shortwave radiation that reaches the Earth's surface. This pyranometer connects directly to our dataloggers. Its output can be measured by all of our dataloggers.
Benefits and Features:
• Compatible with all Campbell Scientific dataloggers (including the CR200(X) series)
• Designed for continuous, long term, unattended operation in adverse conditions
• Measurement waveband: 360 to 1120 nm
• Compatible with the CWS900-series interfaces, allowing it to be used in a wireless sensor network
• Dome-shaped head prevents water from accumulating on the sensor head