CS CSAT3 3-D Sonic Anemometer
The CSAT3 is a three-dimensional sonic anemometer that measures three orthogonal wind components and the speed of sound. In eddy covariance systems, it can measure the turbulent fluctuations of horizontal and vertical wind. These measurements are then used to calculate momentum flux and friction velocity. This sonic anemometer can also provide average horizontal wind speed and direction measurements. The CSAT3 comes with 25 ft cables.
Benefits and Features:
• Provides precision turbulence measurements with minimal flow distortion
• FW05 fine wire thermocouple (12.7 μm diameter) is available as an option for fast response temperature measurements
• Withstands exposure to harsh weather conditions
• Measurements can be used to calculate momentum flux and friction velocity
• Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers