CS CSIM11-L pH Probe
The CSIM11, manufactured by Wedgewood Analytical, measures the full pH range of liquids. It can be submerged in water or inserted into tanks, pipelines, and open channels. The CSIM11 is intended for non-pressurized systems and was not designed for applications above 30 psi. Please contact an application engineer at Campbell Scientific for recommendations on probes suitable for installations in pressurized pipes.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Internal amplifier boosts the signal, decreasing signal interference
• Titanium ground rod runs inside the outer body to eliminate ground loop errors
• Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
• Porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) liquid junction is less susceptible to clogging as compared to conventional reference junctions
• Plunger-style pH glass electrode allowing the probe to be mounted at any angle