CS CSIM11-ORP-L ORP Probe
The CSIM11-ORP, manufactured by Wedgewood Analytical, measures oxidation reduction potential (ORP) of liquids. It can be submerged in water or inserted into tanks, pipelines, and open channels. The CSIM11-ORP is intended for non-pressurized systems and was not designed for applications above 30 psi. Please contact an application engineer at Campbell Scientific for recommendations on probes suitable for installations in pressurized pipes.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Internal amplifier boosts the signal, decreasing signal interference
• Titanium ground rod runs inside the outer body to eliminate ground loop errors
• Compatible with most Campbell Scientific dataloggers
• Porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) liquid junction is less susceptible to clogging as compared to conventional reference junctions
• Plunger-style pH glass electrode allowing the probe to be mounted at any angle