CS DOT600 Roadbed Water-Content Meter
The DOT600 is a stand-alone product that measures volumetric and gravimetric water content of samples of earthen material in roadbeds and foundations. Portability, along with quick and accurate measurements, make it a valuable tool for evaluating roadbed material both at the construction site and in the soil-test lab.
Benefits and Features:
• Measures water content, bulk density and compaction force, and volume and weight of soil samples
• Integrated datalogger for quick results
• High accuracy and high precision
• Includes a rugged case and is completely portable
• Generates a measurement report that can be easily imported into spreadsheets