CS NR01-L 4-Component Net Radiometer
The NR01, manufactured by Hukseflux, is a research-grade net radiometer that measures the energy balance between incoming short-wave and long-wave infrared radiation versus surface-reflected short-wave and outgoing long-wave infrared radiation. Our dataloggers measure the NR01's output and control its internal heater. This net radiometer offers a professional solution for scientific-grade energy balance studies.
The "-L" on a product model indicates that the cable length is specified at the time of order.
Benefits and Features:
• Internal RTD provides temperature compensation of measurements
• Research-grade performance
• Internal 1-W heater reduces formation of dew and melts frost
• Separate outputs of short wave and long wave infrared radiation for better accuracy and more thorough quality assurance
• Robust—only requiring limited maintenance
• Compatible with CR1000, CR3000, and CR5000 dataloggers