CS477-L Radar Water-Level Sensor
This is a radar ranging sensor typically used for water-level applications. It emits short microwave pulses and then measures the elapsed time between the emission and return of the pulses. The elapsed time measurement is used to calculate the distance between the sensor and the target (eg., water, grain, slurry). The distance value can then be used to determine depth. Does not come into contact with the water and is therefore ideal for areas where submersed sensors can be damaged due to corrosion, contamination, or flood-related debris. Common applications include water level measurements of rivers, lakes, tidal seas, and reservoirs.
Details- can measure up to 230 feet with an accuracy of ±0.6 inches.
- High-frequency, economical, low-maintenance radar gauge
- Compatible with all SDI-12 dataloggers
- Low power use
- Wide operating-temperature range
- Accuracy valid over entire distance and operating-temperature ranges
- NEMA rated 4X
- CS475-L Radar Water-Level Sensor use for rivers, lakes, retention ponds, or reservoirs