Easy to operate and easy to read, the BD-10 measures moisture in wood and other non-wood building materials. For those who prefer an analog display, the BD-10 is a great alternative to the digital BD-2100. The BD-10 is a great entry level meter, and is ready to go with a single button press!
Details• Easy-to-read analog display.
• Two scales:
o Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
o Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
• Built-in calibration check.
• Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
• Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
• Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
• Weight: 10 oz.
• Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
• Sturdy plastic carrying case.
• 9V battery.