The best-selling BD-2100 is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
Details• Bright, clear digital display.
• Three scales:
o Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
o Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
o Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall
• Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
• Built-in calibration check.
• Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
• Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
• Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
• Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
• Weight: 10 oz.
• Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
• Sturdy plastic carrying case.
• 9V battery.