Delmhorst In-Kiln Monitoring / Kil-Mo-Trol System
Ideal for dehumidification kilns and small drying operations, KIL-MO-TROL® lets you monitor the moisture content of lumber during the drying process. With testing stations at each lumber package and a rotary switch box in your control room, you can quickly get an overall view of your progress. Proven for both hardwood and softwood drying, the KIL-MO-TROL can be used in any type of dry kiln, pre-dryer, or air-drying operation.
Details• Delmhorst In-Kiln Monitoring to monitor the moisture content of lumber during the drying process.
• Can be used in any type of dry kiln, pre-dryer, or air-drying operation.
• Comes with the option to measure both shell and core moisture content.
• Can obtain core readings which provide a true indication of moisture content at a known depth with pins that are insulated except at the tip.
• Banana Plugs allow for quick and easy connection of cables to contact pins.
• Teflon®-insulated Sheathing designed to withstand the harsh environment of user kiln.
• Large, easy-to-handle connectors ensure that each station is securely connected to the rotary switch in user control room.
• Connectors are molded directly to the cable, and are virtually corrosion and moisture proof.