For flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile tool at a great value.
Details• Bright, clear digital display.
• Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
• Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
• Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
• Built-in calibration check.
• Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
• Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
• Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
• Weight: 10 oz.
• Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
• Sturdy plastic carrying case.
• 9V battery.
• 1-year warranty.