The RDM-3P is fully equipped for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes using its paper scale, 0-100 reference scale, and baled paper scale. Whatever the situation calls for, the RDM-3P delivers. Advanced storage and recall features make it easy to organize multiple jobs, or even download data to a PC via the optional linkage software. The paper production industry has a new ally in the reliable and precise RDM-3P!
Details• Bright, clear digital display.
• Three scales:
o 5.3%-23% MC for paper.
o 8%-40% MC for baled scrap paper.
o 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material.
• Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
• Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
• Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
• Auto-shut off timer saves battery life.
• Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
• View stored readings on screen.
• Organize readings by job for easy reference.
• Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
• Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
• Weight: 11 oz.
• Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
• Sturdy plastic carrying case.
• 9V battery.