Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and features a removable thermo-hygrometer attachment that measures ambient temperature and RH, and calculates dew point and GPP. High levels of ambient humidity can be warning sign at inspection jobs, and RH is also a major concern when installing a floor over a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, the TotalCheck was designed to conform to the ASTM F2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab, using in-situ probes. With TotalCheck, you can feel confident that your concrete floors have dried adequately.
Details• Bright, clear digital display.
• Pin Mode:
o 5%-60% wood scale.
o Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
o 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
o 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
o Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
• Scan Mode: 0–300 numerical reference scale.
• Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
o Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
o Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%.
o Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
o GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
o Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
• Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
• View stored readings on screen.
• Organize readings by job for easy reference.
• Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
• Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
• Weight: 11 oz.
• Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
• Sturdy plastic carrying case.
• 9V battery.