In modern pump stations access to important data must be easily manageable. With years of experience WASYS A/S have gathered all input and designed an easily manageable HMI colour display. The HMI display is carried out in a 7″ wide screen with high resolution and with a good effect of backlight. This ensures that the HMI display can always be used, unaffected by weather conditions. HMI features:
- Easily manageable user interface (Home Screen)
- Service all pumps
- Alarm list
- Waveform display of several simultaneous, analogue signals
- Access to operational data for pumps
- Easy access to changing settings
- Easy access to scaling of pressure transmitter
HMI display is compatible with all newer MJK pumping stations. HMI display can be designed individually for waterworks applications or basin control while controling the pumping station.
If standard settings are preferred, HMI will be delivered with preprogrammed standard screen for pumping station. Below is shown a complete electrical board for two-pumps with soft starter and reversing. All control is performed by SPIDER.