Eijkelkamp 04.15.SA Liner Sampler Set
• In soft soils the sampler is pressed into the soil, possibly using the push-/pull handle.
• Undisturbed soil samples can be taken in a liner applying a stainless steel core sampler with sample tubes and cutting head.
• In hard soils the sampler tube can be driven into the soil using the hammer with two nylon heads (shock-absorbing) or the down-the-hole hammer.
• The sets, which packed in an aluminium transport case, contain a hand auger for pre- and clean drilling of the bore hole, the core sampler with the sampler tubes and soil sample containers and maintenance equipment.
• Eijkelkamp 04.15.SA Liner Sampler Set is easy to remove the sample from the tube.
• The sample, still in the liner, is stored in a container which can be sealed, for transport to the laboratory.