Eijkelkamp 04.34 Ekman Grab
• Eijkelkamp 04.34 Ekman Grab for use in soft sediment that is free from plant growth.
• Two thin hinging flaps are open while the grab is lowered. The flaps close when a drop-weight is dropped (cable operated) or a button is pressed (rod operated).
• The pressure of the sample prevents much loss of material.
• Small stones or stalks may prevent the grab from closing properly.
• The grab holds 3.5 litre and the dimensions are 152 x 152 x 152 mm.
• A rod of 1.5 m in length is also available for the rod-operated use in shallow water.