Eijkelkamp 05.07 Soil Column Cylinder Auger
• Developed to take undisturbed soil samples.
• Allows for a fast insight in the built-up of the soil profile, the possibilities for a root system, etc.
• The more insight in these matters, the more effective fertilization and treatment of the soil can be done.
• To execute general examination of the soil profile.
• Possible to take undisturbed samples with a length of 100 cm and a diameter of 93 mm, without digging a profile pit.
• Eijkelkamp 05.07 Soil Column Cylinder Auger can be hammered into the soil by applying a gasoline driven mechanical hammer (on special request an electrical driven hammer).
• The cylinder has a removable side, among other things, for checking and/or for sub-sampling of the soil column.
• The standard set among other things, there are a gasoline driven mechanical hammer, a stainless steel soil column cylinder, a hand auger, an extraction system and sample gutters.