Eijkelkamp 08.09 Core Cutter Method
• Eijkelkamp 08.09 Core Cutter Method used for works of civil engineering construction.
• Only suited for material without stones.
• Used for the determination of the density and the soil moisture content of embankment- or foundation material accoring to the Dutch RAW-standard 2000.
• With a drop weight and a guide cylinder a special stainless steel sample ring, with a diameter of 95.7 x 102 mm and a height of 81.5 mm, is hammered into the soil surface.
• The sampled material is transported to the laboratory, where after weighing and drying, the density and soil moisture content is determined.
• The standard set includes a stainless steel sample ring with cutting edge for non-cohesive material and one for clay and clayey light gravely sand, a collar for the sample ring, a guide cylinder for the drop weight, a drop weight, a frame for the guide cylinder a steel rule, a flat stainless steel plate, a flat brush and a water level.