Eijkelkamp 08.15 Soil Sampling And Classification
• Allow for in situ investigation.
• Eijkelkamp 08.15 Soil Sampling And Classification Set, Standard Set For Investigations Down To A Depth Of 2 Meter suitable for investigations down to a depth of 2m.
• Consists of an Edelman auger (combination type), a gouge auger (inclusive of accessories), and a liner sampler (including soil sample containers).
• Determination of soil pH by using a pH-indicator (range of pH 4 to 9, accurate to 0.5).
• To determine the physical qualities of the soil a pocket interchange sieve set, a sand ruler, a portable electronic balance, a color identification book for soil, a pocket penetrometer and a pocket vane shear tester, an aplanatic magnifier and a pocket knife are included in the set.
• For the determination of the groundwater level a sounding device with measuring tape has been included.
• Various accessories including: a glass fibre utility probe (to check the substratum to avoid cutting through obstacles such as cables and tubes), aluminium soil sample boxes, a field data registration set, maintenance kit, work gloves and an aluminium transport case.