Eijkelkamp 08.66 Surface Shear Test Apparatus
• Eijkelkamp 08.66 Surface Shear Test Apparatus soil stability is a decisive factor for erosion risk reduction.
• Soil stability is determined by shear resistance or the angle of internal friction, depending on or varying through soil-water pressure and humus content.
• Soil shear resistance will increase with increasing organic carbon content.
• Air-dry soil state samples will result in the smallest resistance to shearing in comparison with the range of water content applied.
• The effect of bulk density on soil shear strength depends on the water content and is distinct for a higher range of vertical loads.