Eijkelkamp 09.01SA Hydraulic Conductivity Test Kit
• Eijkelkamp 09.01.SA Hydraulic Conductivity Test Kit, Model Hooghoudt is measures the hydraulic properties of unsaturated soil.
• Water held under tension infiltrates into a dry soil through a highly permeable nylon membrane.
• The time dependent infiltration rate is used to calculate unsaturated hydraulic conductivities and related hydraulic properties.
• Infiltration rates are recorded manually.
• With the pressure transducers, which can be connected to a datalogger, the rates can also be read electronically. The pressure transducers can be attached to the top and the bottom of the water reservoir.
• Standard set contains a tension infiltrometer with separate base plate, a small hand-operated vacuum pump for use during calibration, a metal ring and spare nylon mesh screens.
• Pressure transducers and a datalogger are optional items.