Eijkelkamp 10.100 Lost Cone Drilling Set
• Standard set for drilling according to the lost-cone method.
• Eijkelkamp 10.100 Lost Cone Drilling Set can be hammered into the soil using an electrical percussion hammer, which is placed on the casing.
• Produce a very straight bore hole that is slightly wider in diameter than the casing in order to reduce the friction.
• On reaching the desired depth a filter tube can be lowered through the casing or sensors can be left in the bore hole.
• Subsequently the casing can be extracted using the 2-person operated rod puller in combination with the universal casing and rod pulling clamp.
• Applied when placing monitoring well pipes with a small diameter, for environmental research.
• The complete set contains: an electrical percussion hammer, an aggregate with insulation guard, striking pens, drive-cone holder for percussion casing, steel casing, pulling equipment, lost cones and various accessories. The standard set is equipped for drilling to a depth of up to 10 m.