Eijkelkamp 11.41.21 e+ RAIN
The standard e+ RAIN set consists of a rain gauge and an integrated datalogger, a reading unit and software is supplied with the sets.
• The e+ RAIN logger measures the intensity of the rain over certain periods as well as totalled amounts (integrator function).
• The user can set the duration of the measurement periods himself, which makes it possible to measure both peak intensity as well as precipitation averages over longer periods.
• The integrator function makes it easy to rapidly determine how much rain has fallen during a certain period.
• The e+ logger has the capacity of responding with alarms when pre-set limits are exceeded and these can be sent on to the user via the e-SENSE system.
The e+ RAIN logger can be configured and read in a number of different ways:
• With a Global Data Transmitter Multiple or Single.
• With the use of a data cable available in various lengths till 200 m.
• With a computer (laptop).