Eijkelkamp 12.16 Synthetic Bailer Samplers
The bailer samplers of rigid transparent teflon are supplied in various sizes and diameters for water sampling purpose. A special teflon coated cable can be delivered for lowering and raising the samplers. For all sizes a teflon emptying device is available to allow drainage of the sampler without any aeration or turbulence. HDPE and pvc disposable bailer samplers including bottom emptying device are also available.
- Full teflon constructions copes with all chemicals inclusive acids, lyes
- Can cope with hot liquids
- Transparent so easy judgement of contents
- Slow sorption (loss) of volatiles
- Perfect both for wells as well as tank sampling
- High density of teflon assures sinking even in concentrated sulfuric acid
- Two diameter (19 and 35 mm) to cope with most wells
35 mm version with optional emptying device
- No threaded connections; smooth parts assure easy cleaning with wipers
- Two reels available; 12.16.45 for use with max 10 m of cable, 12.16.47 for use with more cable
- Can be combined with 5 or 25 m teflonized cable or stainless steel cables or (disposable) thick fish nylon wire.