Eijkelkamp 12.25 Peristaltic Pump 12 Vdc
The peristaltic pumps are very reliable sampling apparatus for fluids and gasses, for application in very diverse field circumstances. It is specially designed for use in the field, is battery powered and microprocessor controlled. A built-in maintenance free 12 Volt battery enables users to use the pump 2 to 5 hours continuously (depending on load). The pump, with CE certification, is splashproof (IP 64) and can be used in the
field without problems.
Details- Light weight, impact resistant plastic, splashproof housing.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Immediate deployment.
- Powerful engine and reduction gear unit.
- Reliable and universal peristaltic pump that can create perfect vacuum.
- Large variation in speed and flow. Flow from 0 to up to 2.3 liter per minute.
- Membrane key-pad on a well ordered control panel.
- Protected against overload