Eijkelkamp 14.05 Field Inspection Vane Tester
• Standard set for measurement up to 200 kPa (20 t/m2) and to a depth of 3 m.
• Eijkelkamp 14.05 Field Inspection Vane Tester used to determine the maximum shearing force that can be exercised on a soil.
• Measurement in the field (on the surface, in profile pits or at the bottom of bore holes) as well as in the laboratory (on samples) are possible.
Details• The shear stress measured can be read on a clearly readable scale ring. In soft soils it is not necessary to make a borehole first
• In order to determine the friction on the extension rods a dummy vane is available in these situations.
• The standard set contains a field inspection vane tester, complete with three vanes (16 x 32, 20 x 40 and 25.4 x 50.8 mm) and a dummy vane, various extension rods, spanners and a solid carrying bag.