Eijkelkamp 14.10 Pocket Vane Tester
• Eijkelkamp 14.10 Pocket Vane Tester for measurement up to 250 kPa (2,5 kg/cm2).
• A shear strength measuring tool that is used in profile pits or on the surface.
• The small, practical format makes the tool very suitable for testing on soil samples.
• The short period of time the test takes allows for several measurements in the same soil or layer which in turn allows for the calculation of an average value.
• The shear strength can be read from a scale fitted with dragging pointer.
Details• Conditions for correct measurement are: a flat surface, care placing of the vanes in the soil and turning the meter with a constant (relaxed) speed.
• Supplied inclusive of note pad, carrying bag and 3 vanes with a measuring range of respectively 0 - 0.2 / 0 - 1 and 0 - 2.5 kg/cm2.