Eijkelkamp 14.62.50 Trime Data Pilot system
• Eijkelkamp 14.62.50 Trime Data Pilot system for measurement data management on location, right at the point of measurement, using a Palm PC with Windows-CE.
• The Trime FM meter with its RS 232/V24 interface provide the means for direct extraction of recorded moisture readings with the Trime Data Pilot and storing them in a file incorporating site specific data.
• Verbal notes, too, can be recorded directly on location.
Details• Possible to connect intelligent probes with its own RS 232/V24 interface directly to the Trime Data Pilot.
• Using Windows-CE, the recorded data of course can be analysed on any PC with MS-Excel.
• The USB is the standard interface for the transfer of data.
• A protective case ensures that the Trime Data Pilot works reliable even in damp and wet surroundings.