Eijkelkamp 16.98 Automatic agro-meteostation, 62ch
The 62 channels meteostation is designed for simple and reliable retrieval of agro-meteorological data. The parameters measured in the standard design are: wind speed and wind direction, global radiation, air temperature, air humidity, soil temperature and precipitation. It is easy to set up the station in the field with two people in a short time. The datalogger (21.11.01) with its own power supply, is housed in a steel case which can be locked. Each station is subjected to customer specific configuration and a functional and life test. The station is supplied inclusive the software needed for the configuration of the datalogger and reading-out of the stored data. The station is equipped, standard, with the following sensors:
• Wind speed sensor, measuring range 0,25 - 75 m/sec, accuracy 1%.
• Wind direction sensor for wind speeds between 0.6 -75 m/sec, accuracy +/- 2° at wind speeds over 5 m/sec.
• Radiation sensor with a measuring range of 305 - 2800 nm and an accuracy of 2.5%.
• Air temperature- and relative humidity sensor with radiation shield, measuring range temperature between -40 °C and +60 °C accuracy +/- 0.20 °C; measuring range relative humidity 0 to 100%; accuracy better than 2%.
• Soil temperature sensor with a measuring range of -40 °C and +60 °C, accuracy 0.1 °C at 0-50 °C and 0.2 °C at -40 °C till +60 °C.
• Rain gauge of UV-resistant plastic, aero-dynamic design with tipping bucket, resolution of 0.2 mm precipitation, surface 507 cm2.
The complete set is supplied with software (incl. software to calculate evapotranspiration), tools and extensive documentation for installation and maintenance. Entering an annual maintenance contract is recommended.