Eijkelkamp 16.99 Automatic agro-meteostation, 8ch
Eijkelkamp Soil & Water designed a standard 8 channel meteostation for measuring, recording and processing of the standard parameters: wind speed and wind direction, global radiation, air temperature, air humidity and precipitation. The station is constructed around a foldable mast which can be taken apart, allowing for mobile applications of the station. The datalogger (16.99.15) with built-in air temperature and relative air humidity sensor has 8 input channels and a memory in excess of 3100 measurements per channel. The measuring interval can be set anywhere between 10 seconds and 12 hours. With the menu controlled software every single channel and sensor can be configured. Each station is subjected to customer specific configuration and a functional and life test.Entering an annual maintenance contract is recommended. The station is equipped, standard with the following sensors:
• Wind speed sensor, measuring range 0.25 - 75 m/sec, accuracy 1%.
• Wind direction sensor for wind speeds between 0.6 - 75 m/sec, accuracy +/- 2° at wind speeds over 5 m/sec.
• Radiation sensor with a measuring range of 530 - 1080 nm and an accuracy of 5%.
• Built-in air temperature- and relative air humidity sensor, measuring range air temperature between -20 °C and +70 °C; measuring range relative air humidity 0 to 100%; accuracy better than 2%.
• Rain gauge of UV-resistant plastic, aerodynamic design with tipping bucket, resolution of 0.2 mm precipitation, surface 507 cm2.
The complete set is supplied inclusive software, tools and extensive documentation for installation and maintenance.