Eijkelkamp 18.44 pH Field Analysis Set
• Eijkelkamp 18.44 pH Field Analysis Set for the direct determination of the pH of soils (and liquids) a special electrode is used.
• Measurement of pH is based on semi conductor technology.
• The special, sturdy electrode, contains an Ion Sensitive Field Effect Transistor (ISFET) sensor, a silver/silverchloride potassium-chloride reference system and a thermistor to allow for automatic temperature compensation.
• The electrode has a measuring range of 0-14 pH with an accuracy of 0.03 pH.
• Measurement depth is 80 mm.
• The electrode is used in combination with a multimeter.
• The complete set includes the multimeter with electrode, a small pre-drill auger land with thumb spatula and calibration liquids