Eijkelkamp 20.02 Oil Detection Pan
• Eijkelkamp 20.02 Oil Detection Pan for a rapid on-site analysis of soil and groundwater for floating contaminants e.g. soaps, dyestuffs and all kinds of oil derivates such as tar, lubricating oil, kerosine and petrol.
• In addition to laboratory analysis, rapid on-site analysis may be very useful in investigations of soil contaminations.
• Rapid monitoring of environmental conditions is necessary for safety measures during site investigation, excavation and remedial actions.
• In case of excavation, rapid decisions have to be made about the extent to which the soil is contaminated.
• The extent of the contamination can be determined more accurately in the field, which means better sampling for laboratory analysis and thus lower costs.