Eijkelkamp Hand-Operated Bailer Boring Auger Set
• Eijkelkamp 01.12.SA Hand-Operated Bailer Boring Auger Set for Heterogeneous Soils suitable for augerings to a depth of about 7 m.
• Suitable for in addition to exploratory soil augering and sampling inserting monitoring well pipes for groundwater level measurements and for sampling.
• The set contents include: various types of soil augers to reach the groundwater level, augers for the extraction of less-disturbed soil samples, extension rods, v synthetic casing tubes with steel screw thread sockets, tube clamps with adjustable quick fastener for driving in and withdrawing the casing tubes, bailers with steel and synthetic valves, casing tube platforms for more ergonomic working, spare parts and various accessories.
• The bailer is a stainless steel tube with a stainless steel or synthetic valve on the lower part. By moving the bailer rapidly up and down loose material will collect in the bailer.
• In principle, this takes place below the tube where space is available. This allows the casing tubes to be pushed deeper into the ground.
• When turning in the casing tubes, the casing shoe with the slotted notches protects the lower tube and simplifies the turning in of the casing tubes.
• In order to protect the top tube a steel casing head is provided.
• For the protection of the screw thread during transport special thread protectors are supplied.
• The casing tube platforms are used in combination with the tube clamp. Bailing and driving in the casing tubes can be done in a more ergonomical way.