Eijkelkamp Peat Profile Sampler, Type Wardenaar
• Eijkelkamp 05.09 Peat Profile Sampler, Type Wardenaar for sampling intact, undisturbed peat profiles in peat lands up to a depth of 1 meter.
• Consists of a rectangular stainless steel box casing, divided lengthwise into two halves, with very sharp specially shaped cutting edges at the base.
• The handgrip hinging with both halves allows both halves to be pushed into the soil alternatingly.
• A clamp mechanism on the grip allows the profile to be clamped in the sampler when it is extracted from the soil.
• A small diameter tube is fitted to break the suction of the sample.
• The standard set contains the peat profile sampler, tools, lever beam with support and a hand pump.