Eijkelkamp SA For pF-Determination(Ceramic Plate)
• Eijkelkamp 08.25.SA Set For pF-Determination With Ceramic Plates suitable for determination of pF-curves in the range pF 2.0 - 4.2 (0.1 - 15 bar of suction).
• Suitable for the calibration of soil moisture blocks or soil moisture measurement equipment.
• The standard set contains two extractors with ceramic plates (0.1 MPa, 0.3 MPa and 1.5 MPa, resp. 1, 3 and 15 bar) and accessories, soil sample rings, a pressure control panel and a compressor.
• Several ceramic plates with soil samples can be placed in the extractor at the same time.
• The pressure control panel is standard equipped with two manometers 0 - 2 MPa and 0- 0.4 MPa (resp. 0 - 20 bar and 0 - 4 bar).
• The included compressor (220V - 50 Hz) is specifically designed for this purpose: maximum pressure 2.0 MPa (20 bar), built-in safety precautions, completely guarded and quiet.
• When knowing the soil moisture characteristics it is possible to determine/calculate the pore volume of the soil, the pore size distribution of the soil, the capillary-rise capacity, the air and moisture contents of the soil with a given groundwater level, determination of field capacity and available soil moisture, and soil suction research in relation to germination time of seeds.