Eijkelkamp Soil Test Kit(Macro/miconutrients,pH)
• Eijkelkamp 18.06 Soil Test Kit For Macronutrients, Micronutrients & pH for determination of available nutrients found in agricultural soils.
• A series of rapid, accurate chemical tests use standardized reagents to produce color reactions measured against laminated color charts.
• Colorimetric test methods are used for most test factors. Some tests are based on turbidity measurements.
• A single extraction procedure provides the liquid soil extract for all the nutrient tests with the exception of chloride, which is extracted with demineralized water.
• Soil pH is determined colorimetrically, covering the range of pH 3.8 to 9.6.
• Complete reagent refill packages are available for each outfit.
• All kits outfits are furnished in lightweight carrying cases with components securely mounted in removable foam trays.
• Each kit includes complete instructions, a soil management handbook and a pad of soil analysis report forms.