Eijkelkamp Stony Soil Auger
• Eijkelkamp Stony Soil Auger for soils with a large gravel content.
• The auger body consists of a heavy steel strip, vaulted all along, which is bent double by forging.
• The pointed cutting bits of the strip are bent outward, thus creating a hole some-what wider than the average body diameter.
• Used when the Riverside auger is not yielding adequate results in coarse gravel soils.
• Available in several diameters, and/or various connections.
• Standard bayonet connection or a conical screw thread connection.