Eijkelkamp Trase Soil Moisture Measuring System
• A complete (modular) measuring instrument for measuring and storing moisture data applying the TDR-technique.
• Allows for different cards to be built-in.
• Eijkelkamp 14.63 Trase Soil Moisture Measuring System can be supplied in two different designs, with or without built-in multiplexer controller card
Details• A measuring range of 0 -100% volume percent moisture and is supplied inclusive wave guides, connector, battery and charging equipment.
• Housed in a strong, aluminium, waterproof housing and is tip-key controlled.
• On the large, high-resolution screen it is possible to not only show the measuring values, but also the graphic image of the wave-shape during the measurements.
• The wave shape yields all kinds of information regarding the qualities of the material in which the measuring takes place.
• Operates with various screens (setup, autolog, help, etc.) in order to offer user friendly control.
• Memory capacity for 200 graphs or 6300 measurements.
• The recharge-able battery is suitable for approx. 750 manual measurements or 1500 automatic measurements.
• Fitted with an RS232-gate for connection to a PC, printer or modem, a connection for recharging the battery or connection to an external power source, a multiplexer connection and a BNC-plug.
• For different applications different wave guides are available.
• The standard multiplexer-protection box offers weather-resistent housing, allowing several multiplexer cards to be built-in for the connection of several probes (a maximum of 76 channels; larger boxes are optional available).
• The multiplexer-cards are self-configuring which makes them easy to fit in the system.
• Also available is a MiniTrase kit (14.63.SA), which retains all of the superior capabilities of the Trase system, but also features significantly reduced weight, size and cost.