Eijkelkamp Trime FM-3 Soil Moisture Measuring
• Eijkelkamp 14.62 Trime FM-3 Soil Moisture Measuring System consists of a read-out unit, various three-pin probes and a unique tube probe.
• Measuring range of 0 - 95 volume percentage moisture.
• The compact, portable read-out unit is fitted in a robust IP65 housing with an LCD read-out screen.
• The display shows the measuring result, the TDR-level, the battery capacity and the status.
• Approximately 300 measurements can be executed by using rechargeable batteries.
Details• The meter has been fitted with an analog output 0 - 1 V and a standard R232/V24 interface.
• Can be linked to a PC for programming, calibrating or reading and processing the measured values.
• All probes have PVC coated rods to obtain best measuring results even in saline materials (bulk soil electrical conductivity up to 2 dS/m).
• For very high salinities, special high-conductivity probes (C-version) are available.
• The three-pin probes P3S and P3, length measuring pens respectively 110 and 160 mm, are intended for surface measurements.
• The P3Z three-pin probe is used for measurements in bore holes.
• The tube probe with a measuring range of 0 - 60 volume percent moisture is used for measurements in thin-walled tubes with a length of up to 2 m.
• Using the special calibrating set the various probes can be calibrated with the meter.
• Possible to execute a special calibration for deviating materials or types of soil.
• The different probes can, using modules, optionally be used in a network.