Details• FMS 2 is a lightweight, field portable fluorescence instrument which uses the pulse-modulated principle to monitor chlorophyll fluorescence.
• It is therefore suitable for non-intrusive sampling from tissue operating under natural light or working in conjunction with other techniques such as infra-red gas analysis (IRGA).
• 594 nm amber modulating beam
• Optional 470 nm blue LED
• Dual-purpose halogen actinic- 0 to 3,000 µmolm-2s-1 in 50 steps.
• Saturating pulse lamp --0 to 20,000 µmolm-2s-1 in 100 steps.
• 735 nm far-red LED source for preferential PSI excitation.